computer desktop if needed. Features include changing your mouse pointer to a pen or highlighter to draw attention to items in your slides. Optional: You can download this example for extra practice. If you want to disable the timings and control the slides yourself, select Manually. Set Up Slide Show. Ick the slide you want to display. Slide show setup options PowerPoint has various options for setting up and playing a slide show. Erase or discard any baby schedule template for nanny markings you have made on slides. Transitions tab on the Ribbon. Advance or reverse slides, you can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard to advance and reverse slides.
PowerPoint 2010: How to start slideshow in powerpoint 2010Advance slides, make sure to select, using timings, if present. Change the ink color and add continuous looping to your slide show with the Set Up Slide Show command). Accessing other programs during your slide show Menu access options: You can also access any of the above menu items by right-clicking how to start slideshow in powerpoint 2010 anywhere on the screen during your slide show. Make a slide show that starts automatically when opened. Accessing Eraser options When you end your slide show, you also have the option to Keep or Discard (erase) any ink markings you made during your presentation. Keep in mind that light color choices are best for the highlighter. PowerPoint allows you to start your slide show from the first slide or from any slide within the slide show. Select, file Save as (or, save a Copy ). In the, set Up group, select. In addition, you will learn about various presentation options like using a highlighter to mark slides and how to set your slide show to play on a continuous loop. Right-click to display a shortcut menu and choose Previous.
- Create a self-running presentation - Office Support
- Advance Slides If you have set timings in your slide show, they will automatically play. Right-clicking to access slide show menu options Keyboard shortcuts Switch between the pen pointer and how to start slideshow in powerpoint 2010 mouse pointer by pressing CtrlP (pen) or CtrlM (mouse) on your keyboard.
- The file is opened. Launch, powerPoint 2010 and open the presentation. Click the Slide Show tab at the top of the PowerPoint window.
- how to start slideshow in powerpoint 2010
- Click the, from Beginning command in the, start Slide Show group to start the slide show with the first slide. Practice going to nonadjacent slides in your slide show. If you are using the example, add markings to the chart on slide.
Click the right arrow to advance slides and the left arrow to reverse slides. Change your mouse pointer to a pen or highlighter, and practice marking a slide. The file is saved.ppsx file. Move to the previous slide (in any of these ways Press Backspace or the left arrow on the keyboard. This option is convenient if you only want to view or present certain slides. Select Go to Slide, and choose the slide you want to jump to in your presentation. In the, file name box, type a name for your presentation. Once your slide show has started, you'll need to know how to advance through the slides. If you want to view the show on both your computer (your view) and the projector (audience view you can select Show Presenter view. Choosing to keep or discard ink markings To jump to a nonadjacent slide: Hover and click the menu box option in the bottom-left of your screen.