is the past tense of power? Translation, find a what is a synonym for power translation for the power user synonym in other languages: Select another language: - Select - (Chinese - Simplified) (Chinese - Traditional español (Spanish) (Japanese português (Portuguese deutsch (German) (Arabic). Electricity, rather than gas, will power the company's new line of vehicles. Used for "a large number of" from 1660s. Noun ( of speech ) Level of persuasiveness, the power of his words and arguments would ensure his victory in the debate. What is the plural of power? Noun, a state or country viewed in terms of its political or military strength. Power (n.) (physics) the rate of doing work; measured in watts ( joules/second). A power play in ice hockey so called by 1940. Power (n.) a mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself. Noun ( mathematics ) A mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself A number raised to the power of zero is always equal. Noun, electrical or mechanical energy. Power (n.) a state powerful enough to influence events throughout the world. The empire extended its sway over the region dominion stresses sovereign power or supreme authority. Granted the authority to manage her estate jurisdiction applies to official power exercised within prescribed limits. Power, authority, jurisdiction, control, command, sway, dominion mean the right to govern or rule or determine. What is the adverb for power?
One year experience resume formatPower technical personnel job description (n.) a very wealthy or powerful businessman. Power (n.) one possessing or exercising power or influence or authority. Noun, physical strength or force, moving the heavy machinery into place required all the power and strength he could muster.
Aptitude, capability, capacity, competence, competency. Adequacy, effectiveness, effectualness, usefulness. Synonyms for power at m with free online thesaurus, related words, and antonyms. Find another word for power. Need synonyms for power?
Certificate of employment and compensation format
|Duties of a direct sales agent||Power (n.) possession of controlling influence, synonyms: Antonyms:. Sense of "electrical supply" is from 1896. Noun ( of a government or government official ) Position of governance for a country The president had already gained notoriety for his tweets on Twitter during his first year in power.|
|Strengths on interview||507|
|Imprest system example||838|
|Sample resume formats download||768|
- Power Synonyms, Power, antonyms, thesaurus.com
- Here s over 300 fantastic words you can use instead. Synonyms of power - ability, capacity, capability, potential, potentiality. What does the South African term zol mean?
- C.1300, "ability; ability to act or do; strength, vigor, might especially in battle; "efficacy; control, mastery, lordship, dominion; legal power or authority; authorization; military force, an army from Anglo-French pouair, Old French povoir, noun use of the infinitive, teal bridal shower "to be able earlier podir (9c. Verb, to direct something with great force.
- What is a synonym for power
- Meaning "a state or nation with regard to international authority or influence" OED is from 1726. Sentences with the word power What is the meaning of the word power? Noun, the ability or capacity to do something. Power (n.) (of a government or government official) holding an office means being in power. You are responsible for the students under your control command implies the power to make arbitrary decisions and compel obedience.